We are a fast-growing online marketing firm specializing in PPC, SEO and Analytics. We are looking for dedicated, experienced professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a job with plenty of opportunity for growth, a flat org chart, and great people then checkout our career opportunities below.
TOP REASONS TO WORK AT ACTONIA:
- Our team of bright, fun and talented people
- Lots of career growth opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Open office plan
- Annual Holiday Party
- Celebration of each Employee’s Birthday
- Free Breakfast on Fridays
- Snack Pantry
- FREE COFFEE
- Continuous Training
- Company Outings – Bowling, lunch, dinner, etc.
- Our Company’s Founders work onsite
Position Title: Application Developers II
Job Location: Rosemont, IL
• Application Developers II for Rosemont, IL location.
• Contribute to design, development and enhancement of advanced software features within applications, research new technologies for improvement.
• Analyze requirements, configure, test and maintain to automate and improve existing applications.
• Lead architecture for map-reduce and Apache Spark implementation.
• Lead developer for Elastic Search implementation.
• Ensure that processes are in place for continued testing and maintenance procedures.
• Responsible for defining processes, best practices, conducting training for internal team members.
• Build scalable web-crawling technology, design and implement large scale distributed systems, implement big data management strategies.
• Develop algorithms to analyze terabytes of data.
• Manage workload distribution of core backend development team.
• Serve as liaison to offshore development team.
• Technical environment: Java; J2EE; Solr/MySql; Amazon AWS; MongoDB; Linux; cloud computing; multi-threaded Java applications; Agile, SCRUM methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus three years of experience in the job offered or in software development OR seven years of experience in software development required.
• Previous experience must include two years with: building scalable web-crawling technology, designing and implementing large scale distributed systems; implementing big data management strategies; developing algorithms to analyze terabytes of data; cloud computing; development of multi-threaded Java applications; Amazon AWS; Mongo DB; Agile, SCRUM methodologies.
In interested, send resume to: